SOMERLEY HOUSE - SLEEPS 8 TO 10 GUESTS.
Somerley House is a stunning Georgian property ideal for larger families and groups of up to 8 guests wishing to spend some quality time together or celebrate a special occasion.
Please note: Our luxury Hideaway Hut & Hot Tub can also be included in your booking to sleep an additional 2 guests taking the total number of guests to 10. The Hut is sited in the meadow within the grounds and has it's own en-suite shower room, TV and kitchenette. Cooking is strictly prohibited in the hut. Outside you will find a secluded Scandinavian wood-fired hot tub.
• Large lounge with open fire, overlooking the grounds with Netflix TV, sound system and PS4.
• Beautiful bespoke kitchen, fully equipped with a range style cooker and dishwasher.
• Large dining room with seating for 10 people.
• Stunning Orangery with sofas and full size pool table. Underfloor heating.
• Separate utility room with washing machine and table dryer.
• Private grounds and woodland extending to nearly 2 acres including a forest walk.
• Terrace with loungers and parasols, BBQ and croquet set.
• Free off street parking for up to 5 cars.
• Free WIFI.
• Master bedroom with Super King bed and en-suite bathroom featuring walk through wet room shower.
• 2 x King Size bedrooms with easy access to family bathroom on first floor.
• Double bedroom on ground floor with access to cloakroom w.c.
• Family bathroom with free standing slipper bath and separate shower.
• Underfloor heating to main bathroom and en-suite.
• Duvets and pillows provided, beds made up for your arrival.
• Towels provided (1 hand/1 bath per person). Please bring your own beach towels.
• Flat screen Netflix TV's in first floor bedrooms.
• Cleaning equipment (should you need it!).
• Electric and heating included.
Please note that if you include the Shepherds Hut & Hit Tub in your booking - only adults are allowed to sleep in the Hut and use the Hot Tub.
There is no smoking of cigarettes (including E Cigarettes and Vapes) at Somerleyton Meadows. This is for the comfort of all guests.
Somerley House is accessed from the main car park over the shingle driveway.
There is a small step into the main hallway which may not be suitable for people with reduced mobility. Alternative, step free, access is via the rear door by the garage.
Please note that there are no grab rails/mobility aids within the property.